Saturday, April 16, 2011

Laughing out Loud

At 11 weeks Reese laughed for the first time. It was the best thing! Ty was playing peek a boo with her over her activity mat and making all kids of weird sounds, which made her laugh. It was short but so cute and I teared up a bit when I heard it. I wonder how I'll be when she starts to roll over, crawl, talk and walk. :) She has only laughed one other time since then (about a week later), but looks like she wants to a lot. Hopefully more laughs will start coming soon! She still smiles a lot, though you cant tell it from all her pictures. It's usually in the mornings, or right after naps.

I took Reese to Lisa Rose's baby shower at Jen's house on April 10th. It was her first baby shower (out of the womb). Kaia Fritz was also there who is just 6 weeks older. Everyone loved holding the babies. Here's Jen and I with Reese after the shower.


Also this week Reese received her NDA Panda Alum Cub bib in the mail from my alma mater. So here she is at 12 weeks old, with a matching bow, of course:


A FUTURE PANDA....I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment