Sunday, August 14, 2011

Catching up - 5 and 6 months

So I've realized I don't make time to blog as much as I'd like, so I'll try to catch up and just record some of Reese's milestones, so I can always remember when she started doing things.

4 months - started opening mouth when she sees the bottle..she recognizes it and grabs and smashes it to her face.
4.5 months - started really noticing Logan and laughing at him when he licks her or runs around

5 months - starting to just do 2 naps most of the week
           - watched her first Baby Einstein shows and some Mickey Mouse clubhouse - it kept her attn for a bit
           - weighs about 16 lbs (weighed at home)

6 month stats: 18 lbs (88%), 92% in height

6 month shots - that night she slept over 14 hours! I had to wake her so she'd be on schedule for our first flight that day to PA...July 22nd. Flight went well, was alseep boarding plane, but woke up on take off and cried, so I fed her and that helped her ears. My mom and I had to entertain her for the hour+flight.

6 months, 1 week - sitting up on own for minutes (right after Leah's shower in PA)

6 months, 3 weeks - starting to crawl..she rolls and lunges forward but gets to what is in front of her, especially if it's her bottle or a cell phone. :) She can move a couple feet forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment