Friday, January 14, 2011

36 and 37 weeks

Here's a late pregnancy update....

@ 36 weeks - Last Friday I went to the Dr. and they said I was 50% effaced, but not dilated yet. I was happy with that little bit of early progress.

@ 37 weeks - Yesterday I went to the Dr (1/13/11), and I am now 2 CM dilated! Also, still 50% effaced. So there's a chance she may come early...late Jan. maybe? I have gained about 32 lbs and am now measuring 42" around. The Dr. also 'guesstimated' that if Reese went to 40 weeks, she may weigh about 7.5-8lbs. That's a very general guess just by feeling by belly, but it was cool to hear. We will see how accurate he was!

Here's a belly pic of me today..at 37 weeks and 1 day.

That's about it for now...let's hope that there's some advancement at next week's Dr appt, too. (though I know it could stay the same for a few weeks). Here's to hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment