Thursday, January 6, 2011

Our very first post!

Im just starting this blog today - with 4 weeks to go until our due date. It'll be a good way for our out of town friends and family, as well as those in town, to stay up-to-date with Reese as she grows and develops. I hope it's something you all will enjoy!

I think we're all getting anxious for her arrival...she could come any day, but most likely not for a month or so. I think she's still cooking and enjoying the warmth in there. She's just putting on some weight until she arrives, so she can be a big happy baby girl when she meets us.  :)


3 comments:

  1. I love it! I'm very excited for you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea Lauren ! ! I was just thinking about you and hoping you are feeling okay these last few weeks! We can't wait to meet beautiful Reesie Cup : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, my favorite candy is, you guessed it, Reeses peanutbutter cup....isn't that interesting....Big Pappa

    ReplyDelete