Saturday, March 26, 2011

2 Months Old

I'm finally caught up to real time on my blog..yay!

So, on March 20th Reese turned 2 months old! Very hard for us to believe. She is changing every day and we love her new facial expressions (not always mad or scrunched anymore) and her new noises. She is really starting to coo and have a social smile, especially in the mornings. They are so fun! We love just holding her and talking to her and trying to get her to smile at us.

Here are her 2 month photos (aka chubby and adorable):



She is starting to discover her hands...especially the left one. 

At 9 weeks I captured the biggest smile yet!

On March 23rd, Ty took Reese to her 2 month Dr appt. I didnt want to go because I knew she was getting a lot of shots and I knew I'd cry, so I let him do it. :) She did well, just screamed for a few seconds after receiving 3 shots in her thighs. He brought a bottle and fed her right before and after them, so that helped. Here are her 2 month stats:

Weight: 11.9 lbs (73%)
Height: 23" (69%)...that's more like it.
Head Circum: 15.35 (53%)
BMI: 15.85

I also started back to work this week (part time). I work on Tuesday and Wednesdays. I was sad whenever I thought about going back and cried a few times leading up to Tuesday, since I knew I'd be gone 10 hours each day...the longest away from her yet. When that day came though, I was ok and once I got to my office I was very excited to see people and be back. It was actually relaxing to be there and it felt good.

She was with Ty for over 1/2 the day and my mom for 4 hours. She slept that whole time my mom was there. The same went for Wednesday, 1/2 with Ty and 1/2 with Peggy.  After I got home from work Wed. I was excited for my long weekend to start and I was also very tired (especially on Thursday, I napped a couple times that day with Reese.)

On Friday we went to MQH's Fish Fry with a bunch of friends and Jen for my B-day, then came back to our house for ice cream cake. We also watched UK beat OSU!! It was fun and we stayed up until 1:30am...the latest in months! Needless to say (today), we are having an enjoyable lazy day at home together.


No comments:

Post a Comment