Saturday, March 26, 2011

Auntie Leah's Visit

Leah was so excited to visit her "Scooter" and flew in the following weekend after her parents to visit her only niece. We also had a great time! We hung out around the house a lot, Ty and I went to get a couples' massage while Leah watched her one afternoon, Leah and I gave her a bath when Ty was giving a talk one morning and we all went to Carraba's with my dad for dinner Sat. night... and Reese slept the whole time! Leah was doing her 21-day Vegan Challenge then, so she made us Vegan pancakes and we tried the other foods she bought, like vegan ice cream which I enjoyed. Yum. I made quinoa and stirfry one night, so she got to try that too. 

Reese was 5 weeks old at this point.



Reese looks scared, but enjoyed the bath :)


Afterwards....


Leah took some cute shots on her phone:



No comments:

Post a Comment